7 Statistics Proving Why Trends Lead to Home Buying Today
So we’re sure you’ve read somewhere in the blogosphere the fact that the national real estate market’s exploding for obvious reasons (opinionated, yes, granted) and that even foreigners are taking a major interest in, say, a certain Lone Star state (granted, it’s only one state out of the entire country). Keep in mind this important fact […]
The post 7 Statistics Proving Why Trends Lead to Home Buying Today appeared first on The Complete Real Estate Site.
The post 7 Statistics Proving Why Trends Lead to Home Buying Today appeared first on Selling Your Home With Social Media.Read More →
Millennials: the Next Rage in Home Buying. What Kind of Homes, Though?
It’s hard to believe, but it’s true: millennials in our real estate demographic for home buying have already been putting their stamp in the market share, which is a good thing for the industry. We’re not going to see a real estate explosion quite yet, though, given the record low numbers of mortgage applications among millennials (and a consistent high growth for home renting) due to lack of job growth, student loan debt, and a later timeline for marriage and new families.
But It’s Coming. Some Say the Millennial Generation’s Already Here for Real Estate Home Buying
What you need to know, though, is what exactly they’ll be looking for in terms of a home…. Keep that in mind. Because of the inventory of available houses aren’t there; those millennials aching for a home to buy, well, won’t buy – which is bad for real estate business.
Here’s what millennials will want in a home (and you certainly won’t need any Gray’s Sports Almanac to figure this one out):
- They’ll Want to Focus on LESS – Less, as in less ‘possessions’. What does that mean, exactly? Find out right here.
- They’ll Want a “Hip” Community – But why? Why does it matter if the neighborhood’s all about fun and games for everyone? Here’s why.
- Convenient Commute – Cars? No. Find out why millennials these days really don’t care about getting that auto loan for a hot sedan.
- Rent-to-Own – Aside from the fact this demographic for RTO homes has already imploded on the market, here’s the big reason why millennials love the idea of flex rental options like this.
- “Can You Hear Me Now? Good!” – Think about it. We’re in the day and age where cell phone reception is the millennial lifeblood. What does that have to do with a home, though?
- Eating on the Go – These are the home buyers without families, for one thing. So what’s the one thing they won’t be looking for in a home that should hit you on the head the most?
- A Home Business Space – Again, it’s about convenience, and here’s why millennials would love this idea.
- “Pet-Friendly” Environments – Did you know millennials are very much into pets these days? This is why you need to have an inventory that provides this type of amenity for that demographic.
- “Turn-key” Maintenance? – You heard right. In other words, those millennials want homes that are REALLY updated in terms of all utilities and appliances. Here’s why.
- Party Spaces – You wouldn’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that those millennials would love to entertain guests. But they’ll need this feature in a home to do it.
This is getting heavy, Doc….
We’ve Got You, However, on This Real Estate Market
Preparation. That’s what it’s all about. Whether it’s home staging or a real estate agent who can access all the available homes, RTO or not, with all the correct features millennials are going to want. Because when they buy, people sell. Home improvements, renovations, maybe even new construction – the new millennial generation may drive this focus in.
So let’s align with it. And make the real estate market ready for the future (and flying DeLoreans). Sign up for more information with the HOPE Program today!Read More →
Let’s Stop the Musing for a Moment and Remember 911DAY
#911DAY: it was September 11, 2001, when it seemed like the world was going to hell in a hand basket. Thankfully, due to the resiliency and empowerment embodying every American soul, we still stand strong, and this video shows it.
Remember. Never forget.Read More →
3 Reasons Why Donald Trump Might Kill the Economy
So, listen — ITPN won’t bash. We won’t ridicule, although our country’s known for plenty of political and celebrity satire (how about that comb-over?). But Donald Trump does know the ins and outs of business and finance in a big way, so far be it from us to criticize the Donald for something as grand a […]Read More →
The Legal Ark: a Look at Kim Davis and Gay Marriage
ShareFollow UsBoy, how do we see parallels here between this one Kentucky clerk Kim Davis and a certain individual by the name of…. Rosa Parks? (We just didn’t make that kind of comparison now, did we….) Watch the lynching, anti-religious left-wingers. Let us explain with a bit more detail about such a comparison between Kim Davis and a certain civil rights figure. And it’s not what you think. The Law Must Be Unequivocally Impartial With Respect to Kim Davis And here’s…
The post The Legal Ark: a Look at Kim Davis and Gay Marriage appeared first on INTERNET LEGAL PLANS.Read More →
911DAY: an American Identity That Will Never Be Lost
ShareFollow UsWe’ll be honest here…. No one needs any identity theft protection for this. We’ll never forget our heritage. Our American dream. We’ll always have that for ourselves. And there’s not one single criminal out there who can ever steal that from us…. Remember 911DAY. #NeverForget. ShareFollow Us
The post 911DAY: an American Identity That Will Never Be Lost appeared first on Ultimate Identity Protection Services.Read More →
Why You Might Wait to Sell Your West Coast Home
This is especially the case if you’ve already invested in so much with the home that you want to make sure you maximize your top dollar in the event that you’re selling. The timing has to be right, or you walk out of your home with actually less money than what you invested.…Read More →