Selling Homes in the East Coast — the Latest Rage in Real Estate!
You don’t have to be a real estate guru to know that the east coast so-called “blue” states over there are all about the real estate, real estate, real estate. Without a doubt, that’s where the market’s cutthroat, and it’s like a game of inches and timing. You strike when the iron’s hot, and you hope for some ROI in the process.
Thankfully, we have some good news for you: the entire national real estate market seems to be looking pretty good, primarily for home sellers, as home prices begin to skyrocket clear across the board –
But Just in Case You’re in One of These States, You Have to See These Numbers
Bear in mind that as a home seller, if you want some ROI for major investments you’ve made to your property and you’re looking to move out, you’ll want to wait until you start seeing these numbers. These are predictions. But as the real estate market continues to flourish as we see here, there’s no doubt that these predictions will shortly become realities. So let’s take a look:
- Florida – Sort of hard to believe given the real estate risk, but with these types of oceanfront properties always going like hotcakes, it’s no wonder that we may be seeing this home price spike.
- Georgia – The Peach State isn’t too bad either with this type of growth.
- South Carolina – And don’t discount SC at all with their percentage.
- North Carolina – Double ditto.
- Virginia – All we can say is ‘wow’ as we feast our eyes on this percentage. If you’re living in this state, you’re swimming in the ROI possibilities.
- West Virginia – And WV isn’t too shabby either.
- Washington D.C. – Land of the Free, Home of the Growing Prices in the District of Columbia.
- Maryland – How’s this for a sweet percentage of increasing home prices?
- Delaware – And Delaware isn’t hurting much either, staying pretty steady on the East Coast.
- New Jersey – It’s the place to be for home selling, apparently, with this percentage.
- Pennsylvania – And so is Philly while we’re on the topic!
- New York – Take a bite out of the Big Apple and other “fruits” with this hefty forecasted number.
- Connecticut – This little state? Making home price waves on the East Coast? The short answer is YES.
- Rhode Island – The tinier state here even rocks real estate with this home price growth percentage.
- Massachusetts – It’s even better here? See for yourself just how good this state’s home price numbers will climb.
- Vermont – One of the top three states in the nation with the highest growth in home prices. Want to see the percentage?
- New Hampshire – Ditto as well. Check it out.
- Maine – Even those cold Eskimos in Maine will be loving the growth there.
Crazy, Right? Crazy Good!
Call that a touchdown if you will for real estate. This is a clear sign that, slowly but surely, our real estate market’s looking better and better.Read More →
The Double-Edge Sword of Real Estate: Future Property Developments
Real estate’s like gambling when you think about it. You’re basically betting on a property hitting it big. You don’t know if it’s going to hit big. You have certain factors on your side, though: property values, assessments, location, trends, that sort of thing. But you can never be sure of what’s going to happen. Even if you’re just a potential home buyer looking for your zero-down home through H.O.P.E. to Own, you’re never sure if that home’s going to turn into a good investment on your end in the future just in case you plan on mortgage refinancing or moving out.
More so is the fact that you never know what’s going to happen to property developments around
your particular real estate in question! That’s what this is all about.
Future Property Developments: Will They Help You or Hurt You?
It’s a Gamble. But What Do You Expect?
Pride in the Midwest: Why the Real Estate Market’s Looking Up
Good news for all! It looks like the national real estate market is ready for an upswing of home prices due to low inventory, and every single state will be feeling it very, very soon. Yes, this does include the Midwestern states we all love so dearly. The crossroads of America. The Mitten. The Windy City. You name it.
Each of these states will be a pretty good place to sell a home with optimal returns. So if you live in any of these states, and you’re planning on selling your home somewhere in these corn fields, take a look at the home prices first and see if you should plan ahead for pricing that home on the higher end of the big bucks!
Take One Look Here at the Entire Midwest and See for Yourself
- Texas — Rattlesnake country, the Lonestar state, deep in the heart here is some pretty steady increases with this percentage.
- Oklahoma — But OK will be skyrocketing! Want to know just how high? See for yourself.
- Kansas — There’s no place like home here with this percentage for an increase in home prices.
- Nebraska — Amazingly enough, Nebraska is right on par with Kansas, too. Talk about consistency….
- South Dakota — Even SD’s better with their percentage, so if you have a home here, better wait for the comparables to sell here.
- North Dakota — Look at that…. Another state that’s scarily consistent with the others here so far. Want to know what that percentage is?
- Minnesota — Selling houses up here isn’t going to lose much investment either (you’ll probably get some ROI, to be honest).
- Iowa — Now that’s what we’re talking about. This state’s even better than Oklahoma for home sellers!
- Missouri — Nothing but smooth sailing for home sellers here with this percentage.
- Arkansas — Simply lovely. You’re seeing the pattern here, aren’t you? It’s looking good in the Midwest for home selling.
- Louisiana — And what about here? Not too shabby. Decent percentage!
- Mississippi — Mark Twain would actually be proud of this boost in the home selling market.
- Illinois — You can’t beat Illinois’ numbers here. Chicago. Springfield. It doesn’t matter.
- Wisconsin — And the cheese state will be killing it like the Packers (hopefully).
- Michigan — Lakes, hills, and crazy weather…. And yet we can cheer for the Mitten with this percentage!
- Ohio — We’re so not lying here. Every state here will be seeing a home price increase according to CoreLogic. Check out Ohio’s percentage right here.
- Indiana — The state may be the “crossroads,” but many might stop here to buy a home.
- Kentucky — Talk about a derby…. You might as well have every state here compete with the highest percentage, and Kentucky’s undoubtedly a contender.
- Tennessee — We’re close to the end here, and we’re still seeing some decent numbers with this state….
- Alabama — What a way to close out the Midwest growth with this percentage….
Pretty Serious With These Numbers….
Why You Might Wait to Sell Your West Coast Home
This is especially the case if you’ve already invested in so much with the home that you want to make sure you maximize your top dollar in the event that you’re selling. The timing has to be right, or you walk out of your home with actually less money than what you invested.…Read More →
4 Top Articles on Retweets for Everything Real Estate
Twitter knows everything real estate these days. Buying a home? You’ll find it in a tweet. Have you browsed the trends lately? Selling homes on Twitter’s huge these days. The whole of social media, in fact, knows home selling like the back of its digital hand, and don’t even get us started on real estate investment. There’s a […]
The post 4 Top Articles on Retweets for Everything Real Estate appeared first on The Complete Real Estate Site.
The post 4 Top Articles on Retweets for Everything Real Estate appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.Read More →
How Your County Assessor Can Help You With Property Taxes
ShareFollow Us!As a home buyer, you have a laundry list of things you should complete even before signing on the dotted line and getting ahold of those keys to unlock your door and walk through the threshold of your new life. One of those unsung factors on that laundry list, though, is this: the county […]Read More →