Selling Homes in the East Coast — the Latest Rage in Real Estate!
You don’t have to be a real estate guru to know that the east coast so-called “blue” states over there are all about the real estate, real estate, real estate. Without a doubt, that’s where the market’s cutthroat, and it’s like a game of inches and timing. You strike when the iron’s hot, and you hope for some ROI in the process.
Thankfully, we have some good news for you: the entire national real estate market seems to be looking pretty good, primarily for home sellers, as home prices begin to skyrocket clear across the board –
But Just in Case You’re in One of These States, You Have to See These Numbers
Bear in mind that as a home seller, if you want some ROI for major investments you’ve made to your property and you’re looking to move out, you’ll want to wait until you start seeing these numbers. These are predictions. But as the real estate market continues to flourish as we see here, there’s no doubt that these predictions will shortly become realities. So let’s take a look:
- Florida – Sort of hard to believe given the real estate risk, but with these types of oceanfront properties always going like hotcakes, it’s no wonder that we may be seeing this home price spike.
- Georgia – The Peach State isn’t too bad either with this type of growth.
- South Carolina – And don’t discount SC at all with their percentage.
- North Carolina – Double ditto.
- Virginia – All we can say is ‘wow’ as we feast our eyes on this percentage. If you’re living in this state, you’re swimming in the ROI possibilities.
- West Virginia – And WV isn’t too shabby either.
- Washington D.C. – Land of the Free, Home of the Growing Prices in the District of Columbia.
- Maryland – How’s this for a sweet percentage of increasing home prices?
- Delaware – And Delaware isn’t hurting much either, staying pretty steady on the East Coast.
- New Jersey – It’s the place to be for home selling, apparently, with this percentage.
- Pennsylvania – And so is Philly while we’re on the topic!
- New York – Take a bite out of the Big Apple and other “fruits” with this hefty forecasted number.
- Connecticut – This little state? Making home price waves on the East Coast? The short answer is YES.
- Rhode Island – The tinier state here even rocks real estate with this home price growth percentage.
- Massachusetts – It’s even better here? See for yourself just how good this state’s home price numbers will climb.
- Vermont – One of the top three states in the nation with the highest growth in home prices. Want to see the percentage?
- New Hampshire – Ditto as well. Check it out.
- Maine – Even those cold Eskimos in Maine will be loving the growth there.
Crazy, Right? Crazy Good!
Call that a touchdown if you will for real estate. This is a clear sign that, slowly but surely, our real estate market’s looking better and better.Read More →
3 Surprising News About Mortgage Trends in Real Estate
2015 seems to be shaping up to evolve into quite the year for real estate as shown here, but let’s get down to some real numbers (after all, this is about real estate, isn’t it?). Just how is the real estate market shaping up with respect to mortgage rates? Mortgage trends? Mortgage delinquency…
The post 3 Surprising News About Mortgage Trends in Real Estate appeared first on Selling Your Home With Social Media.Read More →
The Reverse Mortgage: What Are the Rules and Risks?
Oftentimes we hear a lot of big stuff going on in real estate, specifically when it comes to the true American institution, the home mortgage. We’ve seen the mortgage trends. Rising home price predictions in the U.S.? Check. What about those new mortgage rules made into law? Double-check. Given all the news about the real […]
The post The Reverse Mortgage: What Are the Rules and Risks? appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.
The post The Reverse Mortgage: What Are the Rules and Risks? appeared first on The Complete Real Estate Site.Read More →
Top 6 Real Estate Pinterest Profiles and Boards for 2016
It’s a fact that we’re a visual species. The most information approaches us by what we see, first and foremost. Even as we read information, we’re seeing that information and understanding it, which is why Pinterest and other social media platforms make such a major impact on many industries as far as marketing and advertising […]
The post Top 6 Real Estate Pinterest Profiles and Boards for 2016 appeared first on The Complete Real Estate Site.
The post Top 6 Real Estate Pinterest Profiles and Boards for 2016 appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.Read More →
Why You Might Wait to Sell Your West Coast Home
This is especially the case if you’ve already invested in so much with the home that you want to make sure you maximize your top dollar in the event that you’re selling. The timing has to be right, or you walk out of your home with actually less money than what you invested.…Read More →
4 Top Articles on Retweets for Everything Real Estate
Twitter knows everything real estate these days. Buying a home? You’ll find it in a tweet. Have you browsed the trends lately? Selling homes on Twitter’s huge these days. The whole of social media, in fact, knows home selling like the back of its digital hand, and don’t even get us started on real estate investment. There’s a […]
The post 4 Top Articles on Retweets for Everything Real Estate appeared first on The Complete Real Estate Site.
The post 4 Top Articles on Retweets for Everything Real Estate appeared first on NATIONWIDE PROPERTY VALUES.Read More →
The HOPE Program Says You Can Get a Home Zero Down
One check of these reviews and the ever-growing social fan base on pages like Facebook and Google+, and you begin to wonder: maybe this H.O.P.E. Program knows what they’re talking about! However, we can understand the skepticism: the real estate market’s cutthroat, what with the growing mortgage trends and the insane home prices skyrocketing like […]
The post The HOPE Program Says You Can Get a Home Zero Down appeared first on Your Rent-to-Own Consultants.Read More →
Top 6 Google+ Posts About Real Estate Pinterest Boards
ShareFollow Us!Make no mistake: Pinterest is a powerhouse in the marketing atmosphere, and there are many “pinners” already out there — particularly in the real estate industry. Real estate Pinterest players are aplenty, but one thing’s for sure: they might be hard to find (even with the likes of Twitter or Facebook to help out). […]Read More →
2 New Developments in Mortgage Rules That May Slow You Down
ShareFollow Us!It’s a bit of a trade-off, actually — it’ll make the process ‘easier,’ but longer — and you can understand without a doubt that there are some potential home buyers out there who might not like the longer part about these new mortgage rules. Here’s the skinny on the mortgage rules and how it’s currently […]Read More →