Playing it Safe With Credit Cards: Pull Lever Only During Emergencies
Whether it’s a lever or a button, if it’s red, you know you could end up dead. Unless it’s an emergency, and you absolutely have to press that button! It’s a last resort. No turning back. Do or die! Exciting, isn’t it?
Well, That’s Actually How Credit Cards Are, Too
That’s How Credit Cards Were Meant to Be Used
It’s a Minor, Yet Still Extremely Important Measure, to Take When It Comes to a Credit Card
So practice this, above all else: responsibility. And don’t press that emergency button unless it’s absolutely necessary.
Why Your Beachfront Investment Property Might Lose You Money in 2015
Did you notice that it’s not summer right now? Yes. There’s snow on the ground. That blizzard occurred over on the east coast, record numbers, and the Midwest isn’t any slouch either. You can imagine, too, a lot of the summery spots don’t see a lot of action, because, yes, the temperatures drop and people start migrating back to where stores are still open and people can get some hot chocolate down their pipes.
Face it: your beachfront investment property’s down for the count (at least until the temp warms up and people flock back to the wind, sand and surf). What does that mean? It certainly doesn’t mean you’ve missed out on the H.O.P.E. Program and your prospects for a zero-down home.
You’re Losing Money, Though. A Lot of It.
Consider Your Finances Carefully
Buying a Ferrari With Your Home Equity Loan: a Good Thing or Bad Thing?
The option’s always there, so why not enjoy it? Because you’re a homeowner — and a reliable one at that — that home equity loan is right at your fingertips, and you have every right to use the funds to get whatever you want in terms of disposable goods and services. Believe it or not, though, there’s actually some benefit to shelling out that loan money (only to have to pay it all back) on stuff you may not really ‘need’ (like a Ferrari, for example) —
Your Interest Will Be Deducted for Your Home Equity Money
Watch Out for Medical Bills and Other Emergencies
Just Be Prepared
Why the Guardians of the Galaxy Might Be Investing in Real Estate Soon
Just ask Star-Lord. He’s all about opportunity. And Groot’s just Groot. However, even in the wide array of the Milky Way Galaxy, the Guardians can see that real estate technology can be the wave of the future and a virtual black hole of possibilities ensuring that everyone’s supercharged for the next best battle on the home front.
Real Estate Technology at Its Best
Out of all real estate trends for 2015, this stands as the one people are probably the most excited about. Even a talking racoon would be excited about this. Let’s just hope you don’t pimp out your home with streamlined costs in cloud-controlled security cameras to beef up your protection.
Additionally, you can check to see if the Rocket Raccoon’s making moves with motion sensors built in around your home. And with all the security at your fingertips, you just might not need to worry about having Gamora and Drax the Destroyer on call to whip some burglar tail in your home.
Technology Makes Home Living That Much Easier
Avoiding Cabin Fever by Enjoying the Outdoors
Whether you’re in a mansion or a cabin, follow this basic rule of thumb: always try to get outside! Enjoy the sun. Enjoy the air. After all, your body needs that oxygen! What happens when you don’t get those basic necessities: cabin fever.
The Scientific Study of “Cabin Fever”
Home Isn’t Just a ‘House’
Bend Toward South Bend, Indiana, for Retirement Prospects
They call this state the “Crossroads of America,” and for good reason. Indiana’s a hometown, a go-to, a throwback, a place where time seems to stand still. Urban legends exist there; folk tales reside within the cities of this state, but here’s the big question — is it necessarily a great place to retire in? Try South Bend for starters.
Why South Bend, Indiana, Ranks Up There for Retirement
South Bend Brings It for Retirees
How the BBB A-Rated HOPE Program Measures Up
You wouldn’t even have to look at the review section of the H.O.P.E. website to know that there’s a service out there dedicated to helping the prospective homeowner get into a house. You don’t even need to take a quick gander at the HOPE Program’s own Google+ about some of the…Read More →
What Kind of Mortgage Down Payment Are You Looking For? It Might Depend on the State You’re In!
They’re called mortgage trends, friends. Do the research here. Of course, we’re noticing that there’s one major trend going on in the real estate market, and that’s the higher down payment, but perhaps you might want to stick with something lower. That’s okay. Want to know why?
You Have a Budget, and While Down Payments All Over Are Increasing, Some States Are Still Lower Than Others
These States Reported the Lowest Down Payment Averages in the U.S.
- Indiana — The Crossroads of America has the highest of the low averages…. Want to know how low?
- Utah — Utah isn’t high up there either. Check it out right here.
- Kentucky — Now we’re getting a bit higher on that average, but would you like to know just what you’re dealing with in the Derby state?
- Iowa — We’re sitting level with this state’s down payment average, so if Kentucky’s not your state, you can check this one out here.
- West Virginia — Little by little, that down payment average-to-house-price ratio’s getting more interested. Just take a look at this state!
- Alabama — Forrest Gump would’ve loved this ratio and average on home prices and down payments. Check out these numbers….
- Mississippi — And here we have the lowest of the lows…. But just remember: that may be a good thing!
What About the States With the Highest Down Payment Average?
- Vermont — We’ll jump almost 5% from Mississippi’s average down payment with Vermont. Want to know just how much you’ll spend on a down payment for a house here?
- Massachusetts — The average home prices play a role here with the average down payment here. Just keep that in mind!
- Washington D.C. — We’re getting pricier and pricier with this down payment percentage.
- Hawaii — You’ll hula over this percentage on down payments for home purchases.
- New Jersey — And we’re still climbing up the ladder with down payment percentages here. This could be what you’ll spend for a payment….
- California — Did you know that the state here has been leading on home prices (and most likely will continue to lead)? That should tell you a lot about what kind of down payment you might be making for a house over there.
- New York — Still, none of these states can beat this top leader. Here’s the skinny on the down payment average for a home in the Big Apple.
The Question Is This: Where Do You Want to Live?
Register to Buy a Home With THIS Site Right Now
One thing’s for sure: we have to keep up with the signs of the times, and here’s what those signs say: ACT NOW, ACT NOW, ACT NOW. You have to get the information you need now, what with the rising home prices in America, plus the new mortgage rules in effect, and the fact that the trends […]Read More →
What Are the Top 4 HOPE Program Instagrams?
ShareFollow Us!If that’s one thing the HOPE Program is breaking through a ton in the digital era, it’s this: Instagram. Here we have a service bringing the visuals and getting people excited about anything that has to do with H.O.P.E. to Own, National Jobs Online (NJO), Nationwide Property Values (NPV), and Auto Selection Services: four affiliated networks […]Read More →