Feng Shui Your Space for Optimal Home Staging
ShareFollow Us!Become one with your inner home stage-er, or something like that. Home staging is a good way to make your room come alive, and give a room personality that could mirror you as a person. Home Staging to Bring Your Room Together The best way to organize and stage your home is to try […]Read More →
10 Innovative Ways to Sell My Home Fast
We all know that real estate is a pain in the butt, and selling your home can become a hassle, but it doesn’t HAVE to be. Selling your home can be tricky at times, but there are some loopholes that can really push your home to be sold in no…Read More →
Why the Baby Boomer Generation Is Still Booming in the Real Estate Market
It’s true, believe it or not. We’re guessing the real estate market is still so vibrant as mentioned here that even baby boomers from back in the ’80s and ’90s are still very much active when it comes to home buying. And they should be. Prospects are good. Why not take advantage of it?
There Are Four Aspects of This Market for Baby Boomers to Keep in Mind, Though
- Mortgage Financing — You’d be surprised to see that baby boomers actually have the same kind of challenges that even millennials have. Read this.
- Buyer Characteristics – This piece will blow your mind as to what really makes a baby boomer in today’s real estate market.
- House Hunting Styles – What makes a baby boomer tick when trying to find a new home? These stats may be eye-opening.
- When Selling a Home – The question of why a baby boomer’s selling (and consequently buying or renting even) is crucial to ask. What’s the answer? Click here.
There’s so Much More to It Than That
The post Why the Baby Boomer Generation Is Still Booming in the Real Estate Market appeared first on "H.O.P.E. To Own" your Own Home!.Read More →
Avoiding Cabin Fever by Enjoying the Outdoors
Whether you’re in a mansion or a cabin, follow this basic rule of thumb: always try to get outside! Enjoy the sun. Enjoy the air. After all, your body needs that oxygen! What happens when you don’t get those basic necessities: cabin fever.
The Scientific Study of “Cabin Fever”
Home Isn’t Just a ‘House’
What Kind of Mortgage Down Payment Are You Looking For? It Might Depend on the State You’re In!
They’re called mortgage trends, friends. Do the research here. Of course, we’re noticing that there’s one major trend going on in the real estate market, and that’s the higher down payment, but perhaps you might want to stick with something lower. That’s okay. Want to know why?
You Have a Budget, and While Down Payments All Over Are Increasing, Some States Are Still Lower Than Others
These States Reported the Lowest Down Payment Averages in the U.S.
- Indiana — The Crossroads of America has the highest of the low averages…. Want to know how low?
- Utah — Utah isn’t high up there either. Check it out right here.
- Kentucky — Now we’re getting a bit higher on that average, but would you like to know just what you’re dealing with in the Derby state?
- Iowa — We’re sitting level with this state’s down payment average, so if Kentucky’s not your state, you can check this one out here.
- West Virginia — Little by little, that down payment average-to-house-price ratio’s getting more interested. Just take a look at this state!
- Alabama — Forrest Gump would’ve loved this ratio and average on home prices and down payments. Check out these numbers….
- Mississippi — And here we have the lowest of the lows…. But just remember: that may be a good thing!
What About the States With the Highest Down Payment Average?
- Vermont — We’ll jump almost 5% from Mississippi’s average down payment with Vermont. Want to know just how much you’ll spend on a down payment for a house here?
- Massachusetts — The average home prices play a role here with the average down payment here. Just keep that in mind!
- Washington D.C. — We’re getting pricier and pricier with this down payment percentage.
- Hawaii — You’ll hula over this percentage on down payments for home purchases.
- New Jersey — And we’re still climbing up the ladder with down payment percentages here. This could be what you’ll spend for a payment….
- California — Did you know that the state here has been leading on home prices (and most likely will continue to lead)? That should tell you a lot about what kind of down payment you might be making for a house over there.
- New York — Still, none of these states can beat this top leader. Here’s the skinny on the down payment average for a home in the Big Apple.
The Question Is This: Where Do You Want to Live?
7 Dynamite Divorce Tax Options to Minimize the Damage
As if divorce wasn’t hard enough. Let’s throw taxes into the mix and make it like lemon juice on the wounds. The last thing divorce couples want to ever think about is money; except oftentimes that issue of money becomes the primary agenda. Why? Divorce is a divide — not just of family, kids, and […]
The post 7 Dynamite Divorce Tax Options to Minimize the Damage appeared first on THE INCOME TAX PLANNING NETWORK.Read More →
Divorced Couples Living Together: It Does Happen! (For Tax Reasons)
Think about the future here. Let go of the animosity (especially if you have kids!), because sometimes while the pain and tumult of divorce can be overwhelming, sometimes the money issues, especially with the house, can hurt even more! Something you honestly don’t want….
You Might Be Divorcing Your Spouse, But Try Not to Divorce Your Entire Life
It’s the Simplest Way to Get Taxes Figured Out About the House
One Thing to Know About the USDA Mortgage Loan: Take a Look at Your Income
Don’t get us wrong, though: the USDA mortgage is quite the secret in the real estate market. Just check this article out for yourself. If there was a way for someone to get a home loan approval fast and easy, it would be the USDA. But there are certain guidelines to keep in mind.
Keep an Eye on Your Income and Your Debt
And That’s What the Mortgage Guideline Is For:
The Great Barrier Reef: the Next Trendy Color for the Kitchen?
ShareFollow Us!You might think we’ve seen just about every color in the spectrum when it comes to a color for the kitchen. Not so. Consider this: there are numerous colors shades in the spectrum as evidenced by one Christian Grey and his “fifty shades,” but who knew you could use this color for the kitchen? Coral […]Read More →
Why Repairing Your Credit Score Is Like Throwing a House Party
ShareFollow Us!You’ve been there, haven’t you? Now I know we’re still a ways away in this year from graduation days, but just go back in time for a bit: you were a senior in high school, and your entire class just graduated, tossing the caps and tassels in the air with a big hurrah. You […]Read More →