Selling Homes in the East Coast — the Latest Rage in Real Estate!
You don’t have to be a real estate guru to know that the east coast so-called “blue” states over there are all about the real estate, real estate, real estate. Without a doubt, that’s where the market’s cutthroat, and it’s like a game of inches and timing. You strike when the iron’s hot, and you hope for some ROI in the process.
Thankfully, we have some good news for you: the entire national real estate market seems to be looking pretty good, primarily for home sellers, as home prices begin to skyrocket clear across the board –
But Just in Case You’re in One of These States, You Have to See These Numbers
Bear in mind that as a home seller, if you want some ROI for major investments you’ve made to your property and you’re looking to move out, you’ll want to wait until you start seeing these numbers. These are predictions. But as the real estate market continues to flourish as we see here, there’s no doubt that these predictions will shortly become realities. So let’s take a look:
- Florida – Sort of hard to believe given the real estate risk, but with these types of oceanfront properties always going like hotcakes, it’s no wonder that we may be seeing this home price spike.
- Georgia – The Peach State isn’t too bad either with this type of growth.
- South Carolina – And don’t discount SC at all with their percentage.
- North Carolina – Double ditto.
- Virginia – All we can say is ‘wow’ as we feast our eyes on this percentage. If you’re living in this state, you’re swimming in the ROI possibilities.
- West Virginia – And WV isn’t too shabby either.
- Washington D.C. – Land of the Free, Home of the Growing Prices in the District of Columbia.
- Maryland – How’s this for a sweet percentage of increasing home prices?
- Delaware – And Delaware isn’t hurting much either, staying pretty steady on the East Coast.
- New Jersey – It’s the place to be for home selling, apparently, with this percentage.
- Pennsylvania – And so is Philly while we’re on the topic!
- New York – Take a bite out of the Big Apple and other “fruits” with this hefty forecasted number.
- Connecticut – This little state? Making home price waves on the East Coast? The short answer is YES.
- Rhode Island – The tinier state here even rocks real estate with this home price growth percentage.
- Massachusetts – It’s even better here? See for yourself just how good this state’s home price numbers will climb.
- Vermont – One of the top three states in the nation with the highest growth in home prices. Want to see the percentage?
- New Hampshire – Ditto as well. Check it out.
- Maine – Even those cold Eskimos in Maine will be loving the growth there.
Crazy, Right? Crazy Good!
Call that a touchdown if you will for real estate. This is a clear sign that, slowly but surely, our real estate market’s looking better and better.Read More →
Independent Credit Solutions: an RTO Consultant’s Dream
We have to admit that most likely your RTO consultant specialist’s easiest job is accessing that qualified list of rent-to-own homes, negotiating with a prospective homeowner/landlord, setting up a showing, and getting you, the new homeowner, into that home. It’s an easy deal. What’s not that easy, though (although your consultant won’t sweat much either on this) […]
The post Independent Credit Solutions: an RTO Consultant’s Dream appeared first on Your Rent-to-Own Consultants.Read More →
Something We Don’t Discuss Often: Credit Repair
We definitely should, though. No doubt. Because when it comes to rent-to-own, credit repair’s essential, and it turns out that the BBB A-rated HOPE Program sees the writing on the wall — despite already doing well for customers in credit repair thanks to Lexington Law — and recently reported of their own review of yet […]Read More →
Holding Hands: What Everyone Says About Independent Credit Solutions
Credit repair should be positive, right, people? We should be grabbing the guitars and singing by the campfire. We should be boasting our love and brotherhood for the best times in the world as we repair everyone’s credit as noticed…
The post Holding Hands: What Everyone Says About Independent Credit Solutions appeared first on Independent Credit Solutions.Read More →
Why You Might Wait to Sell Your West Coast Home
This is especially the case if you’ve already invested in so much with the home that you want to make sure you maximize your top dollar in the event that you’re selling. The timing has to be right, or you walk out of your home with actually less money than what you invested.…Read More →
The USDA Mortgage: the American Express of Real Estate
ShareFollow Us!That’s reality for you, and you can’t blame the real estate market. There are, in fact, limits to how much you can borrow, even if your credit score is so pristine that you can apply for several million loans without flinching and pay all of them back in a heartbeat. But the USDA mortgage […]Read More →
2 New Developments in Mortgage Rules That May Slow You Down
ShareFollow Us!It’s a bit of a trade-off, actually — it’ll make the process ‘easier,’ but longer — and you can understand without a doubt that there are some potential home buyers out there who might not like the longer part about these new mortgage rules. Here’s the skinny on the mortgage rules and how it’s currently […]Read More →