Top 6 Google+ Posts About Real Estate Pinterest Boards
Make no mistake: Pinterest is a powerhouse in the marketing atmosphere, and there are many “pinners” already out there — particularly in the real estate industry. Real estate Pinterest players are aplenty, but one thing’s for sure: they might be hard to find (even with the likes of Twitter or Facebook to help out).
Thankfully, We Have Google+ to Help Out With Finding Those Real Estate Pinterest Boards That Matter the Most to Us
Six of them, to be exact. You want the best info out there. Perhaps you even want to be entertained. You certainly want to be ensured that you have the best real estate Pinterest information possible as with The Complete Real Estate Site, giving you the links to each Pinterest person for the industry. The buck stops with Google+ and these posts about the top professionals with real estate Pinterest boards. Type in the names on Pinterest and see for yourself. Check them out:
- Laura Monroe — This Google+ post says it all about this real estate Pinterest professional. Want to know why Mrs. Monroe’s a big power player in the industry?
- Stephanie L. Davis — Find out right here why Stephanie not only informs, but entertains with her real estate Pinterest board.
- Pierre Roustan — A true diamond in the rough. Pierre, also known as @Starwise in the Twittersphere, may spread his expertise out, but once you check out this one Google+ post, you’ll be on the fast track to his one board on real estate that’ll blow your mind.
- Bill Gassett — Let’s just say that if you’re around the Massachusetts area, you’ll do just fine with Bill. Find out why right here.
- Marci James — Want to know why Marci’s a heavy hitter in the real estate Pinterest game? Click the link and learn more about what she’s pinned.
- Lisa Archer — Lastly, you won’t even begin to imagine just how much this lady knows about the real estate industry. In fact, you can get a glimpse right here.
It’s Also Important You Get Access to Them on Google+ as Well
In fact, many of them are also on Twitter. Bill’s on Twitter immensely. Develop your network — whether you’re a potential home buyer, looking to find a rent-to-own, or maybe just interested in real estate crowdfunding investments.
Whatever the case, one thing’s for sure: you can’t miss with Pinterest and Google+.Share