Everyone Wants to Know: How Does the HOPE Program Work?
Everyone Wants to Know: How Does the HOPE Program Work?
[Originally published on hopetoown.com]
Naturally, no one’s ever concerned with the ‘how’ of success as long as it works, continues to work, and even works as Armageddon hits in the form of a meteor the size of Texas. As long as it continues to work, we’re fine. We don’t care about the mechanics. Here’s the problem with that:
Credibility gets thrown out the window!
Can we back up our words? Can we not only show the proof but explain it? Is the BBB A-rated HOPE Program really not a fluke or just some random spontaneity on a whim or a notion that “homeownership is possible with education”? Let’s get that credibility right now and prove to you that H.O.P.E. to Own truly owns the playing field of real estate in numerous ways. Steps, if you will. Documented steps anyone can follow to ultimately get them into a home with zero down regardless of the situation:
- Credit Repair
- Identity Theft Protection
- Consultancy, Leads & Resources
- Additional Benefits (Employment, Education, Automotive, and even Finance!)
In today’s real estate world, make no mistake—it’s not simply about getting that mortgage loan and moving in as we’ve seen in the last decade’s housing crash. We have to be educated. We have to know how to hold onto that mortgage loan, keep our finances in order, explore as many options as we possibly have, maintain our good credit, be in good standing, have legal preparation and resources available just in case life does get unexpected. And that’s largely how H.O.P.E. works. A collaborative effort, leading to the ultimate goal for you, for anyone: home ownership.
But we’re sure you want the breakdown of how that works, am I right? Here’s how it works:
HOPE Program Day 1: the First Step
Our tried, true, and proven method of education is actually quite simple. There are three “steps.” We actually call them days. When you fill out your information to enroll in the HOPE Program, our free initiative to get your prepared for getting into that home, you’re automatically sent to a Day 1 representative to start factoring in that first step—credit repair. You can actually enroll in credit repair right now through the HOPE Program and obtain your credit reports.
But why is credit repair so important? Think about it: what do mortgage lenders, or even auto lenders look for, when considering you for a loan? Your credit score. That’s crucial in determining plenty with regard to the success of you making your payments. You’re basically “trustworthy” (or not); even better, you’re credit worthy. Or credit ready is what we typically call it. That little number from one of those bureaus can be the make or break on whether or not a lender can safely say that you’re a green light for a loan. Crazy, right?
Now true credit repair, mind you, isn’t a quick fix, nor is there some magical formula, which is one of the first true unique benefits you get from the HOPE Program—we’re guiding you through the steps you need to take to repair your credit with the very best resources available at a lower cost.
Understand this: it’s free to enroll in the HOPE Program, but to get your credit repaired will take an investment on your part no matter how you slice it. We just lead you in the direction you need to go to also get that credit repair at a conveniently lower cost. Think of it as us getting you the FastPass to the front of the line, so you don’t have to wait for the benefits to start showing up.
And the resources are plentiful. We at the HOPE Program have access to all sorts of credit resources, each with their own advantages that might suit your situation:
- Credit Pros – Legal credit repair could very easily lead you to your new home, so this offer can’t get any better.
- Lexington Law – Arguably the leading paralegal law firm specializing in removing those negatives from your credit report can practically guarantee success if you set yourself up for a free consultation.
- GoFreeCredit.com – You can’t lose with these simple services to just obtain your credit scores. Once you have those reports in hand, you’re well on your way to healthy credit repair.
- The Income Tax Planning Network (ITPN) – This affiliate goes well above and beyond credit repair to encompass other facets of finance crucial to especially maintaining your credit score, so it’s definitely a good idea to investigate this offer and get enrolled.
- Credit Repair & Restoration – Need to manage a lot of the legal requirements for credit repair yourself? Guess what: you can with a little help from this service without spending a hefty retainer for a lawyer.
- Cash Advances & Payday Loans – You know what else boosts your credit? Positive and open account lines. This actually is the basis for good credit when you think about it. After all, how can you have good credit if it doesn’t show you’re successfully paying on any loans or accounts? But you need to know which accounts will be the right ones to sign up for. Find out right here.
And believe us: there’s so much more you can benefit from through the HOPE Program, and that’s just the first day.
HOPE Program Day 2: Your Case Manager for ID Theft
Repairing your credit’s one thing; maintaining your credit is a whole other beast with fangs the size of steak knives. Because here’s the thing: the one aspect of your credit no one ever thinks about is your identity. It’s the very imprint of who you are online that can shape your credit in ways you never thought possible. There’s power in your identity. And that’s precisely why we’re often very terrified of someone with a tremendous credit score of 720. (But why would we be so terrified? We should be ecstatic!)
Identity theft: One of the fastest rising crimes in the United States to date, and many times this can happen right under your nose, affecting your credit in worse ways than even the worst of financial negligence and recklessness.
Your Day 2 representative, your case manager, will set you up with a service that in today’s world is absolutely mandatory. Cyber-terrorism, hacking, credit card fraud, computer fraud, mortgage fraud: these all are the demon spawn of identity theft, so we make it a point to stress the importance of making sure your credit and your identity is safeguarded with the very best of services, such as….
- LifeLock – Arguably the leader in the industry, protecting literally thousands from identity theft, stresses that even the standard protection isn’t a 100% lockdown, but it’s this service giving you the tools necessary to take action and restore your credit and identity back to optimal standing. Why is this important? Because the main weapon of ID theft is that you won’t know when it’s happening. With LifeLock, you’ll know. And knowing is your greatest counter. Sign up for LifeLock right now.
- Identity Guard – A major competitor, yes. But just as reputable with services, operating under the same standards of success. This alone should tell you something, actually: identity theft protection is truly a major industry given the level of competition, and this is just the beginning. You might find what Identity Guard offers to be a better fit for you: if that’s the case, sign up right now.
- Ultimate Identity Protection – Talk about bundling multiple benefits and resources into one, hence the name Ultimate Identity Protection, a fast-growing service in today’s industry that could provide the biggest challenge against heavy hitters like LifeLock and Identity Guard. Want to know exactly what UIP brings to the table for you? You’ll have to check out their site for yourself and see if the $1 fee might fit your fancy.
And you might be skeptical regarding the HOPE Program. You might think this: “There’s no way anyone would steal my identity, so why should I invest some of my hard-earned money to pay for any of these services?” And, sadly, that’s precisely why so many suffer from identity theft—many without even realizing it. Because they don’t think it’ll happen to them.
We can guarantee that once you get your credit reports, you might actually find a few items on there that you won’t remember signing up for or enrolling. Who knows—you might even find a mortgage in your name in a state you’ve never actually lived in!
Those are all signs of identity theft. So it can happen to you. A major reason why the HOPE Program takes this seriously. You should as well.
HOPE Program Day 3: Getting That Zero-Down Mortgage
This is where we get to the nitty gritty, close to the finish line and achieving your ultimate goal. Your credit score looks good, and you’re sufficiently protected. So Day 3 is all about receiving any resources you may need to get access to the lenders who will approve you for a mortgage.
But the bonus of the HOPE Program here is that you have options.
- You Have Rent-to-Own Programs to Choose From
- You Can Get a Rent-to-Own Consultant
- Do You Want to Know the Value of Your Home?
- Need to Renovate and Get Some Home Improvements Done?
- If You’re Renting, You Can Obtain All Sorts of Home Renting Resources
- Need Help With Bookkeeping and Budgeting?
- Taxes Are Important as Well, so Check Out the ITPN Right Now
- There’s the Benefit of an Effective Internet Legal Plan
- Need Help With Grants, Scholarships and Overall College Education?
- Or How About Approval for an Auto Loan, Roadside Assistance or Auto Searches?
- Maybe You Need Just a Major Rundown of Your Auto Resources for a New Vehicle?
- Need to Know of Resources for Employment to Keep the Income Flowing?
Right here, we have the ultimate comprehensive benefit contributing not only to getting that zero-down mortgage, but not ever stressing about your payments for the rest of your life—the HOPE Program has access to all of these resources for you. And it’s our job to lead you not only to the lenders looking for the 640 credit score, but to make sure that even when you sign on that dotted line for the house keys and your walk past the threshold of the front door to your new house, that the HOPE Program has given you true hope for the rest of your life, inside and out, front to back, and for your future.
Sounds Exhausting? Perhaps. But When It Comes to You—Your Life—It’s Worth It
Don’t take this lightly. Not many know specifically how the HOPE Program really works. But this is a glimpse into the process we uphold for every member of our program, and we follow it to the letter.
There’s a reason why we’ve helped thousands upon thousands of prospective homeowners achieve their quintessential dreams, all simply by educating them on what they need to do. Ultimately, you—the homeowner with a dream—has the power to make change, to make things happen.
It just so happens that the HOPE Program can help you make that dream come true. Check out what RTO Reviews says about the HOPE Program right here!Share