The Real Reasons Why Retirees Will Love Florida

ShareFollow Us!I honestly don’t think many retirees out there don’t go to Florida because of the bikinis, tanning oil, and sand between their toes — although there’s definitely something to be said about owning some beachfront real estate. However, when considering retirement, it’s not necessarily about the sun and surf, as much as it is […]

Read More →

3 Main Benefits of a Tiny Maine House

ShareFollow Us!Call it a mobile home if you want (you’d be missing the point if you do), but the real estate market’s seeing a trend over on the east coast, particularly in the state of Maine. Tiny housing. I don’t mean the classic “studio apartment” for the bustling entrepreneur/bachelor scouring the social, commercial and corporate […]

Read More →

The Great Barrier Reef: the Next Trendy Color for the Kitchen?

ShareFollow Us!You might think we’ve seen just about every color in the spectrum when it comes to a color for the kitchen. Not so. Consider this: there are numerous colors shades in the spectrum as evidenced by one Christian Grey and his “fifty shades,” but who knew you could use this color for the kitchen? Coral […]

Read More →

The Flip Side of the Real Estate Property Coin: Can Beachfront Homes Be Bad?

ShareFollow Us!From a certain perspective, contrary to what we’ve said before about beachfront real estate here, it actually might not be such a good idea to get that home by the ocean, for plenty of reasons. Let’s play devil’s advocate here regarding real estate property by the wind and surf. After all, you have to […]

Read More →

3 Things Casper the Ghost Would Say About You Buying His Real Estate

ShareFollow Us!Nothing beats a piece of prime real estate that’s haunted like how Beetlejuice would handle it, but let’s just say you’re face to face with the friendliest ghost you’d ever see: Casper. What would he say? Take advantage of this zero-down home with the help of H.O.P.E. to Own? Or find something better? Surely after […]

Read More →

Why Students Are Targets for Credit Cards and 4 Ways to Fix That Before Graduation

ShareFollow Us!I dare you to name any budding college student out there — whether a child in your home, or a friend out in the community — who doesn’t face the challenge and responsibility of one of the most dangerous, yet truly powerful, pieces of plastic ever known to mankind: the credit card. Trust me: you’ll […]

Read More →

Owning Beach Real Estate: Why the Sand Might Do You Some Good

ShareFollow Us!Part of the bonus about thinking of homes and real estate is the fact that you can “get away” from it all and relax in your own sanctuary: namely beach real estate, or beachfront housing. Can you say ‘vacation home’? Admit it: you love looking at those houses perched atop a collapsing sand mountain like […]

Read More →

3 Stories From Our Real Estate Community Voice in Grand Rapids, MI

ShareFollow Us!I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that we’re missing something when it comes to real estate news. We didn’t get the full memo. Mostly we see numbers, figures — which houses sold where, for how much, and what new developments may be coming up in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and […]

Read More →