10 Innovative Ways to Sell My Home Fast
We all know that real estate is a pain in the butt, and selling your home can become a hassle, but it doesn’t HAVE to be. Selling your home can be tricky at times, but there are some loopholes that can really push your home to be sold in no time at all! You may be thinking, “Well, I could hire someone to help me stage and sell my home…” but why spend money on someone who is going to do something you can do yourself! Perfecting your home can sometimes be tough, but if you do it right, it pays off.
I Want to Sell My Home, But I Don’t Know How…
Homeowners put so much effort into making their homes look spotless for the viewer, that a lot of the time, they look past everything else that is just as important and crucial to selling their home fast. Every tiny detail counts when it comes to making you home look appealing to anyone who walks through the front door. If you want your home to sell fast, and at the best price possible, here are 10 ways to stage your home the right way, to help sell your home:
- Make Sure “The Price Is Right” – Too high? Too low? How about just right? You want to hit the price right on the head the first time through. Listing your home for the right price is key when it comes to selling your home.
- Up Your Curb Appeal – How does this help me sell my home? Although the inside of the house is what sells, you have to make sure the outside is just as appealing. Simply adding flowers or cleaning up your front lawn can do wonders.
- Perfect Your Interior and Exterior – Spice up the inside and outside of your home to give it a fresh new look! Putting on a fresh coat of paint or even adding a few new appliances can help your home go a long way.
- The De’s (De-Clutter and De-Personalize) – Clutter and personal memorabilia are a sure fire way to turn off potential buyers to your home.
- Stage With Structure – Utilize every nook and cranny of you home. If you have a spare room, designate it as a room with a purpose.
- Open Your Availability – Open yourself up to the idea of more availability. The more accessible you are, the greater chance of you reaching more potential buyers and offers.
- Take Advantage of Online Listing – Not only should you be checking that your home is listed on major real estate sites, but on major social media platforms as well.
- Provide Professional Photography – Do your best to avoid simple pictures, or even using your phone to snap pictures of your home. The higher the quality of the picture, the better.
- Sell Your Lifestyle – Sure, you’re just selling your house, but potentially buyers are interested in more than the home itself. Neighborhood, neighbors, and education in the area are important to buyers.
- Pets and Paraphernalia – Finally, the saddest tip of them all. Make sure you get rid of any evidence of pets inside and outside of your home. As unfortunate as it is, potential buyers shouldn’t know that any pets even existed in your home.
But is this actually going to help me sell my home? Of course! The thing that people don’t realize is that a lot of little things go a really long way. You may not think that doing something like replanting a pot, or taking your drapes down, is very important, but that could be a make or break factor for potential buyers. To learn more about selling your home, click here!